This Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training will:
• Give you a thorough understanding of Laughter Yoga
• Enable you to confidently talk about Laughter Yoga
• Show you how to never run out of exercise ideas
• Help you add more laughter into your life
• Help you understand the “Inner Spirit of Laughter”
• Show you how to release tension in a safe and positive way
• Inspire and empower you to start your own Laughter Club
• Teach you the skills and give you the confidence to teach Laughter Yoga classes, both with the general public and special needs groups
• Understand group dynamics and how to effectively manage group laughter with a variety of participants (children, seniors, business, etc.)
• Market your services
You will receive:
• Comprehensive E-Manual (PDF)
• Certified Laughter Yoga Leader certificate
• Free basic listing as Laughter Yoga Professional on Dr. Kataria’s website
• Free one year membership to Prozone (the Professional Laughter Yoga Organization)
How to register:
• $295 tuition is non-refundable/ non-transferable.
• Check: mail to 259 Kelsey Avenue, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111 (payable to Karen Bayard)
• PayPal: Please Note: A $5 fee added for payments made through Paypal. (Tuition will be $300)
- Log onto http://www.paypal.com (if you have one, log into your PayPal account)
- Click “BUY” (account users click on “Send Money“)
- Enter the email address you want to send money to email@example.com and the amount you want to send $300.
- Select “Purchase” or “Personal” then choose the reason for the payment (click on “Services” or type in “LaughterYoga”)
- Click “Continue”
- Review the amount, the payment method and shipping address.
- Add a message (optional), then click “Send Money.”
PayPal will send me an email letting me know that you’ve sent money. I will send you a confirmation of your registration*.
* Once your payment is processed you will receive another e-mail with your manual and details and additional details about the training. Registration for this training closes when class capacity is reached or at midnight on July 31st.
I hope you’ll choose to join us. I think we will have a wonderful time laughing & learning together.
With Gobs of Giggles,
Karen Michelle Bayard