Last week we had a FUN workshop with some of the greatest Recreation Therapists from Rocky Mountain Care Center. Here is some follow up items from this workshop which I thought everyone could use:
- Aliha from Molina came to speak with us regarding Senior Wellness. Adam is my contact person at Molina, his number is 80-542-7913. You can schedule with him some great presentations with your seniors regarding wellness programs. If you have a specific topic then let him know other wise he has some neat presentations. He and his staff are awesome about getting seniors involved.
- Here is the link for the 55 Plus Senior Resource Directory: http://www.55plusbook.slco.org/
- Micki Sannar does webinar training with doTERRA CPTG Essential Oils. Just email her letting her know you are interested in the webinar training’s firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the link to the protocols we talked about http://www.trconnections.com/Intervention-Protocols.html
This is a good format to use when writing protocols:
- If you would like to share a proctol, please submit it to either myself or Kristina and we will post it. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am trying to get a hold of someone from URTA to get more info on the Summer Olympiatrics
- https://twitter.com/TRconnections we are also on Twitter! Be patient with me as I learn how to post and use twitter!
Remember to look on this blog or on our Face Book page and Twitter for more fun ideas, discussions and upcoming events!