Also check out Pinterest http://pinterest.com/trconnections for more cooking group ideas
Easy Microwave Cracker Jack Recipe
- 4-6 quart. popped popcorn
- 1-2 c. shelled peanuts
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 cube butter
- 1/4 c. Karo syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon soda
- In large paper bag, put popcorn and peanuts. In 1 1/2 qt glass bowl, put brown sugar, butter and Karo syrup. Put syrup in microwave on High for 2 min. Stir. Microwave on High for 3 min. Add in soda. Pour syrup over popcorn. Shake to mix. Place popcorn, in bag, in microwave 1 1/4 min on High. Shake; microwave 1 minute on High. Cold. Enjoy. Store in an air tight container.
Cherry Pie – http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cherry-Pie-II/
Chinese New Year Fortune Cookies
Super Easy Mardi Gras King Cake
Best Ever Chocolate Mousse
Big Soft Ginger Cookies
Individual Cherry Pies
1 box of Graham Crackers
Muffin baking pan
Muffin paper cups
1 can Cherry pie filling
Just take the muffin pan and line with
the muffin cups,then crumble graham
crackers into bottom of cups for the
crust,top with cherry filling.Thats it. No
need to bake.Just take out of pan
Valentine Crispy Cutouts
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
Makes: 12 servings, 1 cutout each
3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
1 pkg. (10 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows or 1 pkg. (10-1/2 oz.) JET-PUFFED
8 drops red food coloring
6 cups crisp rice cereal
Assorted decorating icings
MELT butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook until
marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring
constantly. Remove from heat. Add food coloring; mix well.
STIR in cereal. Press firmly into greased 15x10x1-inch pan. Cool completely.
CUT into heart shapes with greased 4-inch cookie cutters. Decorate with icings
2 litter of 7 up
Strawberry Ice Cream
Just put the 7up in the punch bowl and
put scoops of strawberry ice cream
into the 7 up,top with whipped cream
and then sprinkles.
Brown Sugar Blondies
adapted from Allrecipes.com
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup to 1 1/3 cup M&M’s
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and set aside. Melt 1/3 cup butter. Add 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar and mix well. Cool slightly. Add egg (beaten) and vanilla and blend well. Add flour mixture, a little at a time, mixing well. Mix in 2/3 cup M&M’s. Spread in 9 x 9 x 2 inch pan. Sprinkle 1/3 to 2/3 cup M&M’s on top. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Baked Crab Won Tons Recipe
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 1 can (6 oz) jumbo crabmeat
- 30 won ton wrappers
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, green onions, mayonnaise, garlic, black pepper and ginger until combined. Gently stir in crabmeat. Set aside.
- Lightly coat 2 muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1 won ton wrapper in each cup. Fill each won ton wrapper evenly with crab mixture. Wrap won ton corners down.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg white and water.
- Brush egg white wash over won tons.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until won ton edges are golden brown. Repeat with remaining won tons and filling. Serve warm.